Prep & Aftercare
Here are some tips to assure you get the most even, natural looking tan.
- Nails & Waxing should be done prior to your appointment
- Exfoliate 12-24 hours prior to your session. Use a dry Brush,Loofah, or exfoliating gloves & finish your rinse in cool water to close your pores back up and lock in hydration.
- Do not use dove or body wash to exfoliate before your Session, it will leave a film on your skin.
- Do not apply any lotions, oils, etc prior to your session
- Do bring flip flops and a pair of loose fitted clothes.
- Body Rinse in lukewarm water 2-4 hours after your session. (time will be advised when you come in)
- Stay under water until it runs clear
- Pat dry your skin, don’t rub
Throughout the week:
- DO NOT wash your body with Dove. Use a mild soap such as a baby soap, or Aveeno body wash
- Stay hydrated and moisturize regularly with either Lubriderm, Aveeno, or Coconut oil.
- Do not apply shaving cream. Use water, coconut oil, or any alcohol-free products.
- Working Out: Do not work out for at least 12 hours after your session.
You have 5 days from your appointment for a $25 complete body touch up. (book online)